Thursday, February 18, 2010

Top 3 Thursday - Television

Every Thursday Confessions from a Working Mom and The (Un)Experienced Mom have a blog carnival called Top 3 Thursday. They pick the topic and we answer the question and link back. This week's question is:


What are your Top 3 favorite TV shows?


3 - House.

Hugh Laurie plays Dr. Gregory House.

House is an attractive man - I know - he's not a McDreamy or McSteamy but he's got something.

He's the kind of man who knows what he wants for dinner.

Just sayin- at my house, the dinner conversation goes something like this:

Me: "What do you want for dinner?"

Coach: "I don't know baby, what do you want?" (I know - the baby thing softens the indecisive blow, but still no decision)

I'm envisioning that House never says "I don't know."

Though, years into my infatuation with the show - I've learned its rarely auto immune, and never sarcosis - but they always guess both.



2 - Grey's Anatomy

Grey's Anatomy watching is significantly cheaper than therapy for me. I get a whole tissue box every week.

I cry for Meredith because she usually doesn't when she should.

I cry for little Grey - because she's crying........even on TV no one cries alone when I'm around.

I cry for McSteamy now..........just when he found his conscience, he gets to use it.

A girl needs a good cry once a week.

3 - The Big Bang Theory

First, let me share that I am impressed that the show is still on air. I was sure since I LOVE it that it would quickly disappear as my favorites tend to.

There are so many fabulous things about the show -

there are Sheldon's t-shirts

there is the math humor ("What part of an inverse tangent approaching an asymptote don't you understand?" --Sheldon)

we can now all play Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock

What are your top three?

2 comments:

  1. Grey's would have been on my list too if we had to list 4 of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many people have said Big Bang Theory-- I've never seen it!!!

    I love House too. It's one of those shows I always forget about, but if I happen to catch an episode, I'm hooked in about 1.2 seconds.

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete