Thursday, May 27, 2010

Clutter

This week I am tackling my kitchen.

Our kitchen is the first room you pass through when entering our home.

Translation: Official dumping ground for all things.

Wednesday morning I gathered all things that did not belong in the kitchen and put them on the dining room table.

Voila clean kitchen?




My dining room table is now a great visual aid for my mind.

There are so many things that run through my mind during the course of the day - things to do (did I remember to schedule the kid's annual physicals? is there anything to eat for dinner?), things I want to do (like finish any project I start - such as the great kitchen clean out), things I've read (like the great facebook debate between being judgmental and having an opinion), or .............see............so many things I can't remember them all.

Clutter.

Mind clutter or house clutter - is all the same.

And apparently I'm really bad at managing both.

1 comment:

  1. I have a huge bar(I call it the autopsy table to my husbands dismay)that catches everything. I am constantly taking stuff off of it. I cannot think of a system to keep it neat!

    ♦olive♦

    ReplyDelete