Tuesday, June 22, 2010

That's What I Was Thinking!

From time to time I read a blog and I think "Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking."

So, here's what I'm reading today:

This blog is a must for me - for she too remembers the show Mama's Family.

So that also means, my time is pretty much saturated in all that is maternal and ridiculous.  There's no clocking out, or taking a toilet  break, or even eating something that's not room temperature, so I am waaaaay overdue for some time off.


Then I read this and remembered why being saturated is oh so necessary.

Magical childhoods don't just happen.  There is a lot of work that goes into making all those memories.  The kids remember highlights and enjoy the safety of their bubble. I maintain the bubble.

In the process of finding those two good finds today, I found that I don't enjoy reading most of the blogs in my google reader anymore.

Time for a google reader clean out. 

So - I'm wondering,

What's your favorite blog to read?

3 comments:

  1. I am quite new to all of this but I think Suzanne at Privet and Holley is my favorite at this point. However I do not visit many blogs.
    ~olive~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Not All Mary Poppins! This woman needs to write a book on parenting, I tell you what!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mir over at Woulda Coulda Shoulda is one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete