Sunday, April 22, 2012

70. Babies are blessings. Always.


Babies are always more trouble than you thought - and more wonderful.  ~Charles Osgood

 Pumpkin, this picture of you and your Aunt Ashleigh is one of my favorites.

You remind me so much of your Aunt Ashleigh.

You see, I was already "grown" when she was born (almost 7 years old). By the time she was walking and had developed her personality fully, I was already in two digits.

Your Aunt Ashleigh liked her clothes to not match. She had a creative, fashion streak from the time she learned to walk. She is smart, she is kind, she is funny. 

Just like you.

As we celebrated this Easter with your Aunt Ashleigh and Uncle Justin, we also celebrated for the first time with your cousin, who is currently growing in your aunt Ashleigh's belly.

You are beyond excited - we are all beyond excited.

Babies are blessings.

Always.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is listed on my "Friday Five" this week. I loved your post on "Random Acts of Kindness." :D

    http://www.time-warp-wife.blogspot.ca/2012/05/friday-five-giveaway-from-blessings.html

    ReplyDelete